Sega Saturn Forums

Sega Saturn Forums - The Ultimate Sega Saturn Source - セガサターン

[WTS] Batsugun

Only for Game relating stuff.

[WTS] Batsugun

Postby 1c0n » Wed May 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi guys. I'm selling this copy of Batsugun because I have another one in better conditions. This copy has been ruined thanks to the stupidity of my nagger, the initiative of my second child and my costant carelessness. I forgot the CD bay of my SS, them my second child tried to removed it and the re-insert it with the bay closed. My nagger just enjoyed the show. Well, back to our topic: no regcard, no spine, back cover of the manual has some wear and obviuosly the cd has many scratches BUT IT WORKS. I've tried it with all three ships till second loop and no problem has arised. You can buy it to use as a battle copy or if you're curious about the game that many calls the link between the old school shmups and the oh-my-god-the-screen-is-purple danmakus.

It' yours for a mere 30 euros P&P included (only EU). Payment via Paypal, if you do not trust me I can create a "Buy now" on E-Bay.

Fell free to ask any question
1c0n

Re: [WTS] Batsugun

Postby 1c0n » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm

OK, 20 shipped. Just remove it from my shelf because every time i look at it, I feel the compelling temptation of killing my mother in law. >:)
1c0n

Return to Buy, Sell & Exchange