Sega Saturn Forums

Sega Saturn Forums - The Ultimate Sega Saturn Source - セガサターン

In 2012 I'd like to...

All other discussions regarding Sega Saturn belong in here.

In 2012 I'd like to...

Postby synbiosfan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

...finish completing my US Saturn releases.

As far as longboxes go I need 2 of the 3 Dragon Force ram cart stickers & for NHL '98 I need the E.A. flyer. EDIT: All the backup ram stickers have been found and a flyer's on the way.

I also need to find a 3-Pack (Virtua Cop, VF2 & Daytona) without the $15 0ff printed in the upper right corner. EDIT: Found.

For my demo's I'd like to hunt down the cardboard sleeve for Bootleg II On the Road. EDIT: Strong lead on a copy, so close to found as you'll see when you read on.

Looking back, 2011 was a very productive year! The highlights, I found a sealed Daytona Netlink game & a copy of Sega Screams Vol. 2 software wise. Hardware wise, I found a Sega Saturn Netlink System in new condition...well other than the outer box ;) I also now own at least one game from every region.

Unless Madroms points out another variation I'm missing :lol: , I'm looking pretty good!

What are your aspirations for 2012?

EDIT: I guess I made this about one month to early :lol:
Diabetes sucks!
synbiosfan

Re: In 2012 I'd like to...

Postby greeneyes » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 pm

I'd like to get the last few english releases on my to get list it's 6 I think for a fair price. The only Swagman the ebay seller is asking way too much and I've not seen it else where.
greeneyes

Postby exa1 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:28 pm

first off id like to complete some of the games I lost the saves
for when my memory card wiped.
Then theres some games on my wish list like that my best friend jigsaw game,
and some rpgs i dont have yet like girl act heroism, madhou monogatari, and
maybe those falcom classics too.
exa1

Postby Madroms » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 pm

I would like to get more people here that enjoy the Saturn library and hardware like we do :D

Btw, I will get another Bootleg II with the sleeve, if someone want it ;)
Madroms
Site Admin

Postby synbiosfan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 am

Madroms wrote:I would like to get more people here that enjoy the Saturn library and hardware like we do :D

When you Google sega saturn forums, we're on the second page :?

Does anyone know how to improve/change it? Is it just a matter of some of us using Google a few times a day so that their engine will see people are choosing our site over the others and make an adjustment?
Diabetes sucks!
synbiosfan

Postby Madroms » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 am

this + the number of poste, topics, changes on the forum,...
This is not easy to play with google rank
Madroms
Site Admin

Postby synbiosfan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:42 am

My original post is all messed up as everything I needed is either on it's way or a deal is in the works :lol:

Shortly I should have every US software variation Satakore.com complete. Yes, I mean all the stickers, flyers, order forms, etc! :ugeek:

...as always that is until Madroms points out a variation I'm missing. :D
Diabetes sucks!
synbiosfan

Postby Madroms » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 pm

synbiosfan wrote:...as always that is until Madroms points out a variation I'm missing. :D

Nothing on the horizon, but maybe I need to find something just for you ? :D
Madroms
Site Admin

Postby ave » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 am

In 2012, I'd like to... buy a lot, but I know I won't because all my money will go towards my University funds :( And the little that is left will be spent on some sporadic Saturn purchases that won't bring me much closer to my goal of owning every JPN Sega Saturn release/demo. Maybe I manage, however, to get an SGX (unlikely), Word Processor kit (one just ended on YAJ for 20'000... but I'm afraid of the shipping fees) and a complete Flash Saturn collection. I'd also like to get some more Koei boxsets because that's one of my Saturn-fetishes... Premium Packs (got 3 so far) and Value Packs (2 so far). I've never seen a full collection of them in one picture, I wanna be the first one! :mrgreen:
ave

Postby Madroms » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 am

ave wrote:In 2012, I'd like to... buy a lot, but I know I won't because all my money will go towards my University funds :( And the little that is left will be spent on some sporadic Saturn purchases that won't bring me much closer to my goal of owning every JPN Sega Saturn release/demo. Maybe I manage, however, to get an SGX (unlikely), Word Processor kit (one just ended on YAJ for 20'000... but I'm afraid of the shipping fees) and a complete Flash Saturn collection. I'd also like to get some more Koei boxsets because that's one of my Saturn-fetishes... Premium Packs (got 3 so far) and Value Packs (2 so far). I've never seen a full collection of them in one picture, I wanna be the first one! :mrgreen:

Good luck for your find, and I hope your Uni will not cost you too much!

For a picture of all the Koei packs, maybe I need to make one just for you ? Or do you prefer to be the first one to post such picture :D
Madroms
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Chat